As Black Friday and Cyber Monday are almost here Hotels.com® is making travel a priority by offering travelers discounts of 50% or more on over 300 hotels in North America alone.
GETTING THE BEST DEAL:
Whether you’re a travel enthusiast looking to score a deal for yourself, or are planning ahead to gift the perfect trip this season – Hotels.com is offering 50% or more off on over 300 hotels during the four-day sale in North America alone. Travelers can also get up to an additional 99% off using a Black Friday mystery coupon. If looking to make the most out of Black Friday deals – travelers can also opt into Secret Prices*on Hotels.com by subscribing to emails to get up to 30% off their already discounted rates.
HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE:
The Hotels.com four-day sale starts Friday, November 25 and lasts through Monday, November 28. During this period, Hotels.com will be offering special Black Friday through Cyber Monday deals to help travelers save the most money when planning their next trip.
BLACK FRIDAY SALE TRENDS:
According to Hotels.com data, during the 2015 Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale, travelers wanted to stay local with only 8% searching for international destinations, a much lower number than the four weeks prior to that weekend. Most were looking for bright lights and big city trips with Las Vegas, New York, Orlando, Los Angeles and Miami topping the list as the most visited destinations.
Travelers also took more time than usual as they searched for the best travel deal and more opted for a longer getaway with 35% spending between 1-2 hours deciding on their final travel plans and booking stays for 2-3 nights.
WHERE TO GO:
Whether it’s a warm getaway to relax at a hotel like the Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa Universal Studios Area in Orlando, Florida or a trip for beignets and étouffée in New Orleans at the Catahoula Hotel – travelers can steal these trips with steep discounts from Hotels.com.
The below hotels are available at 50% off or more for the upcoming sale, and are located in the cities that were determined to be the most visited destinations for Black Friday in 2015. With prices starting at only $60 per night, these destinations can’t be missed.
- Grandview at Las Vegas – Las Vegas, NV
- Rooms starting at $322 per night**
- Iberostar 70 Park Avenue – New York, NY
- Rooms starting at $129 per night**
- Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa Universal Studios Area – Orlando, FL
- Rooms starting at $60 per night**
- The Garland – Los Angeles, CA
- Rooms starting at $151 per night**
- Grand Beach Hotel Surfside – Miami, FL
- Rooms starting at $143 per night**
- Hotel Huntington Beach – Orange County, CA
- Rooms starting at $81 per night**
- PUBLIC Chicago – Chicago, IL
- Rooms starting at $77 per night**
- Carlsbad by The Sea Resort – San Diego, CA
- Rooms starting at $67 per night**
- Hotel Whitcomb – San Francisco, CA
- Rooms starting at $75 per night**
- Catahoula Hotel – New Orleans, LA
- Rooms starting at $95 per night**
Top 20 Destinations Visited for Black Friday
|1. LAS VEGAS|
|2. NEW YORK|
|4. LOS ANGELES|
|6. ORANGE COUNTY|
|8. SAN DIEGO|
|9. SAN FRANCISCO|
|10. NEW ORLEANS|
|11. WASHINGTON D.C.|
|12. FORT LAUDERDALE|
|17. SAN ANTONIO|
|18. NEW JERSEY|
|20. FLORIDA KEYS|
*Data pulled from 2015
Hotels.com L.P. operates Hotels.com, a leading online accommodation booking website with hundreds of thousands of properties ranging from international chains and all-inclusive resorts to local favorites and bed & breakfasts, together with all the information needed to book the perfect stay. Special apps for mobile phones and tablets can also be downloaded enabling customers to book on the go with access to 20,000 last minute deals.