Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport is designed specifically to blend comfort with convenience and offer guests, who are constantly on the move, what they need to make their journey easier, more productive and successful.
Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport is part of the established Gateway Gardens business quarter, just a few minutes walk from Frankfurt Airport and a 10-minute rail journey from Frankfurt’s bustling city center. Its prime location and excellent transport links mean the hotel is within easy reach of the wider Rhine-Main Region, including the cities of Mainz and Wiesbaden.
Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport offers:
- 312 spacious rooms, fit with a Cozy Corner and sofa-sleeper. The rooms also include the signature Hyatt Grand Bed, luxury bath toiletries and hi-tech amenities, including a 42” flat screen TV, to guarantee the optimum comfort for guests
- Free Wi-Fi and remote printing throughout the hotel and guestrooms
- Gallery Kitchen Breakfast, a hot breakfast for guests available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, features hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more
- Zoom Glocal Dining, welcomes guests for both lunch and dinner and features a combination local and worldly dishes
- 24/7 Gallery Market, offering perfectly packed grab-and-go items, ranging from freshly prepared snacks and sandwiches to salads and pastries
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar, which serves a variety of specialty hot beverages as well as premium beers, wines and cocktails
- 24/7 Gym featuring Life Fitness machines, free weights and exercise balls for those who want to keep up their workout regimes
- 24/7 Business Center to cater to guests with demanding schedules
- Meeting Spaces offer more than 3,000 square feet (300 square meters) of flexible meeting and event space
To learn more about Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport, visit bookhyatthotels.com/whysettle.