Global travel experiences and luxury to the maximum with an Around the World Classic trip scheduled for September 29 – October 22, 2016 from the leading private jet tour operator TCS World Travel. The 24-day, all-inclusive journey will bring travelers to nine of the world’s most iconic destinations in the comfort of a private Boeing 757 jet. The unique expedition marks the 250th journey of the tour operator.
In 1995, TCS World Travel launched its first around-the-world itinerary featuring many of the iconic highlights offered on the 2016 Around the World Classic journey. An elevated version of its most popular journey, this itinerary will explore some of the world’s most incredible destinations including the Serengeti Plain, Great Barrier Reef, Lost City of Petra, Machu Picchu, Taj Mahal and Easter Island. The journey also features behind-the-scenes access to popular global attractions with world-renowned experts as guides and world-class accommodations, complete with personalized, enriching experiences and worry-free air travel aboard TCS World Travel’s private aircraft.
Highlights of the 2016 Around the World trip include:
• Celebrate TCS World Travel’s 250th journey with an opulent Gala dinner in Agra, India
• Tour Peru with a privately-chartered luxury train on your way to visit Machu Picchu accompanied by exquisite dinner and local music
• Explore the mysterious moai on Easter Island with the former governor and founder of the island’s first and only museum
• Enjoy a private dinner at a temple inside Angkor Park in Cambodia with traditional dances highlighting its rich culture
• In Tanzania enjoy spectacular panoramas of the Serengeti Plain from a hot air balloon followed by brunch in the bush
• Discover Jordan with a Bedouin feast and traditional entertainment at the historic site of Little Petra
All TCS World Travel trips are tailored to the travelers’ individual interests and are all-inclusive of best-available accommodations, ground transportation, dining, exclusive sightseeing options, special events and activities, and enrichment programs. The Boeing 757 aircraft is furnished with thoughtful amenities such as on-demand inflight entertainment, iPads with trip information and in-flight menus designed by TCS World Travel’s executive chef.
TCS World Travel’s 2016 Around the World Classic trip begins at $76,950 per person, double occupancy. Due to popular demand, a similar around-the-world itinerary will be available in 2017 from September 24 – October 18, 2017. Bespoke itineraries are also available for travelers looking to customize their own adventure and for pre-and post-trip extensions. For more information about TCS World Travel and to view all of the trips, please visit www.tcsworldtravel.com. To book a trip, please call 800-454-4149.
SOURCE:TCS World Travel/BusinessWire