The legendary Shangri-La’s Le Touessrok Resort & Spa, Mauritius reopens 1st November and introduce the “Open for Imagination” package,which can be further personalised by the Shangri-La Specialist.
The five-night “Open for Imagination” package is for two people and includes:
• Five-nights’ stay in one of the resort’s six 126-square-metre deluxe suites, each of which offers a separate lounge area, a private dining room, two secluded terraces, complimentary bar and champagne on arrival.
• Roundtrip airport transfers and island tour by helicopter, along with exclusive use of the resort’s Yu airport lounge for fast-track immigration and personalised service.
• Daily Dom Pérignon champagne breakfast in the suite.
• A “Dine by Design” dinner under the stars on Ilot Mangénie with a private Sega dance performance; an entire area of the private island will be exclusively reserved for the couple’s use and, should they wish to “glamp”, an overnight stay can be arranged.
• Daily in-suite couple’s CHI, The Spa experience featuring treatments based on holistic and Ayurvedic wellness traditions using organic and locally sourced ingredients.
• Private romantic sunset cruise on a luxury yacht.
The resort is located on the east coast of Mauritius in the Trou d’Eau Douce Bay offering required Indian Ocean views from all guestrooms, suites and villas. White sand beaches and Ilot Mangénie, a secluded private island reserved exclusively for guests that features 3.5 kilometres of pristine beach, a stylish beach club and on-island butlers.
The 200-room Shangri-La’s Le Touessrok Resort after an extensive six-month renovation and the use of organic and natural materials with touches of European glamour enrich the intimate ambiance of the resort, which has the feel of a Mediterranean-style village. Five new dining and bar concepts – such as Republik Beach Club & Grill, which features Mediterranean cuisine and barbecue specialties and a lively bohemian beach lounge, and Sega, a rum and Tiki bar where exciting local talents play reggae, seggae, jazz and the blues – burnish fan favourites such as Safran, the resort’s acclaimed Indian restaurant.
In addition to its two pools and extensive aquatic and land-based activities, there is the T-Club for children aged between 4 and 11 and an Active T-Club for those 12 to 17 years old. Guests also have access to the 18-hole, par 72 championship golf course designed by Bernhard Langer that is located a few minutes away by boat on Ile aux Cerfs.
The “Open for Imagination” package is priced from €11,000 nett. Additional bespoke experiences curated by the resort’s Shangri-La Specialist are at the add-on cost.
Special room-only introductory opening rates for Shangri-La’s Le Touessrok Resort & Spa start from €265 plus 15% VAT for stays 1 November through 19 December 2015. Rates start from €425 plus 15% VAT from 6 January 2016 onwards.
SOURCE:Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts/ PRNewswire